Thursday 4 August 2016

Orientation week in KPTM Bangi

Orientation is a an activity that will be felt by everyone who will enter hostels or dormitories.This activity for carried out to know each other. It also meant to educate students to become more mature.

 The same goes to me . This is a first orientation in my life I ever felt. from the childhood I never had a feeling how life in a dormitory or hostel. so I have never know about orientation.

I felt very tired, not enough to eat and sleep. It gives me great pressure along  the orientation. I feel that this activity is a the worst thing I ever went through. the most things that i hated when be controlled by a facilitator who pretend fiercely. I almost gave up and feel wanted to quit from KPTM Bangi.

 With the passion that I have, I try to think positive and forget the tiredness that I feel. I decided to continue this orientation and enjoy with the the activities that arranged by the facilitator.

At the end I begin to realize that with  the orientation, I can learn patience and recognize friends and senior at here. Thanks to all the facilitator who guiding and organize the best activities for us. I will remember it for the rest of my life. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment