Friday 19 August 2016

Inspirational movie

Hye readers. I want to share what is the movie that give inspiration to me. I choose "maleficent" as my inspirational movie because it was very interesting.  I like the story line that laid out in this movie. It also have a few moral values that we can correlate with the reality life even though the movie general is a fairy tales.
Firstly,  I have learn if we only open our hearts to forgiveness, great things happen. When we close the chapter that has long been over, a new story starts to unravel.
  I know that kindness begets kindness, hate begets hate.And that no matter how hard you try to be kind to everyone, a broken person will come into your life.
Many lesson and moral value of Maleficent Film. It is good film because we can learn more from the story of Maleficent. The last moral of the story is that “Love” is not limited to a man and a woman.
This movie can be seen by all of people, start from children until adult. Because it is based on Disney. Many lesson can be got from this movie. So, it is very recommendation for you guys which likes Disney movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment